Welcome to the 44th Annual Congress of the European Accounting Association:
- May 11-13, 2022 in Bergen (Norway) – gateway to the fjords and beautifully located between seven mountains with picturesque viking- and Unesco world heritage-buildings.
- Hosted by NHH Norwegian School of Economics – the top business school in Norway, and currently ranked as No 1 in accounting research in the Nordics.
- The Doctoral Colloquium will take place at beautiful, historical Solstrand Hotel – at the beachfront in Os, 30 km from Bergen, overlooking the fjords and with glaciers in the distance – May 7-10, 2022.
- When you sign up for the conference you may also pre-book (capacity restrictions)
- Dinner at spectacular Ulriken mountains including cablecar
- Dinner at historical Bryggen (UNESCO) including sightseeing
- Dinner at mountain Fløien including cablecar/train
- Buffet-dinner on a boat-trip on the fjords. THIS TRIP IS FULLY BOOKED SO WE HAVE SET UP ADDITIONAL TRIPS ON THURSDAY AND FRIDAY
Fjordcruise 12.5 & 13.5 ( Free capasity both days)
- You may also pre-book a limited number of hotel rooms at favorable prices at centrally located Zander K
- If you want to stay over the weekend; you may also pre-book beautiful trips to the fjords; e.g. ‘Norway in a nutshell’ including Voss, Flåm railway, Nærøyfjord (UNESCO).
Welcome – sign up – hope to see you all!
Sign up early! We have had to set a maximum for number of participants.
On behalf of the EAA 2022 Organizing Committee
Finn Kinserdal, Chair
NHH Norwegian School of Economics